Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All you guys are so excited about Peralta coming in, and the thought of it scares the heck out of me. I sure as heck hope you are right.

If he's on it could be huge. I'm nervous since Freddy's weak spot has also been throwing strikes.

All you guys are so excited about Peralta coming in, and the thought of it scares the heck out of me. I sure as heck hope you are right.

+1000 The way some talk about him, he's Max Scherzer Junior, I have ZERO interest in seeing him in this type of game..They thought Gio couldn't throw strikes?? Wait until Freddy says "hold my beer".

I'm unhinged tonight. Between thinking Hill is pedestrian, Brewers not doing anything against him, Hill's grunting, and Gio, I'm losing it.

Not that anyone's been paying attention, but I've been very under control otherwise.

Other than Schoop, this was Stearns' worst trade.

We're 6-0 in games Gio has started.

So? How much of that has that really been Gio's doing? I was at the game they won 11-0 against Detroit and he didn't look that great.

2.13 ERA, 3.59 FIP, 73.1 DRA-

Looks pretty good to me.

Also if we don't win all 5 of those games in September, we don't win the division.

He had one bad inning, limited the damage. He's probably pitching one more inning. Can maybe just tone down the hyperbole a little.

It's funny, watching Hill pitch reminds me of myself in high school. I had that big curve like he has, but more movement on my fastball.

Big difference is - and this might be why I never pitched in the pros - my fastball was the same speed as his curveball. :P

My perception is that Schoop gets down 0-2 quite a bit.

He does, at least since he joined the Brewers. He is a good hitter when he is ahead in counts, but it has happened much over the past few months.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived