Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, not trying to be a jerk here, but I personally don't care for Packers updates. That is a short Google away if I want to find it.

I feel like it is the equivalent of getting live updates of a May Brewers vs. Reds game in a Packers thread.

Tend to agree with the anti-packers updates. Good inning for the Brewers there. Buehler seemed to lose command a bit and they seem to be recognizing pitches much better. Aguilar was very upsetting about missing that offspeed pitch on the inside corner. I really hope Arcia can find a way to get on next half inning, would be huge.

I vote against Packer updates too. Always resented how much I had to hear about them when I stayed with family in NE Wisconsin, even when the Brewers were in a playoff chase and the Packers were still in preseason. There were a few times the local news didn't even give the Brewers score when they were in first place because they spend the whole segment talking about who's going to be cut from the Packers.

I'll be sure to provide Dancing with the Stars and Grey's Anatomy updates in future IGTs.

Lighten up, Francis.

That was a joke, so maybe you should.

I don't think keeping the Packers out of an IGT is that strange of a request. I think it is strange that a mod took that angle, but whatever I guess. You guys want to pepper the NLCS GT with updates on the Packers suck fest against a 1-4 team with a backup QB in October, have at it.

Archived