Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
We are so stupidly outmatched I would be shocked if we win this game. Chacin better just do his best Walker Buehler imitation and pray.

Were you the same guy who said there was no way we were good enough to catch the Cubs?

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are so stupidly outmatched I would be shocked if we win this game. Chacin better just do his best Walker Buehler imitation and pray.

Were you the same guy who said there was no way we were good enough to catch the Cubs?

Nope, I was actually one of the most optimistic on the possibility of catching the Cubs...or at least that they didn’t have the division. So feel free to go check my post history.

Nope, I was actually one of the most optimistic on the possibility of catching the Cubs...or at least that they didn’t have the division. So feel free to go check my post history.

Aren't you the guy who spit his chewing tobacco at chris carpenter too?

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Its like buck saw a name he recognized and jumped. "Darvish was a dodger last year *5 second pause* *realizes he should say something to go with it*"
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Let's stop with the over the top hyperbolic negativity right now.

All I was saying trying to say was they aren’t going to win this game 1-0. So everyone can chill out. Lol

Buehler isn't going to be spotting 99 at the belt and just above on 2 strikes after he's thrown 80+ pitches. When Chacin gets to 80+ he'll be pulled...if Buehler gets pulled their middle relief will likely be very hittable. Stick with the plan and we should have an advantage in the late game.

Sorry man. Realize who I mistaked you for.

Archived