Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
Well Buehler has thrown 37 pitches through 2 innings and we have the top of the order starting the 3rd inning, so some positives beyond just the 1-0 lead.

Yeah so far so good. Buehler's location has also been pretty bad so if he slows down a little bit as he gets deeper into the game it could make him hittable. Must be nice being able to throw the ball middle middle and just blow past guys though. Wish we had a starter who could do that.

Agreed. Also everybody but Arcia saw at least 4 pitches I believe. That should help going 2nd time through.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an error? Lmao
That's atrocious. Hard hit ball that took a tough bounce. Not exactly Machado's fault there.

This is MLB, if it's hit right at you and not like a 110 mph screamer...it's an error.

We get this is MLB. That doesn't change the definition of what an error is...and I don't think the average SS is making that play. That was a screamer that took a bad hop right near the edge of the grass.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

I know was versus Grandal and the pitcher, but getting out of that situation unscathed feels like a great break.

I know they don't like doing it, but definitely the right call to IBB Hernandez to get to Buehler. Keeping every run off the board at all costs is key againt Buehler, and there just isn't a hole in this Dodger lineup 1-8.

Archived