Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somehow, JJ has to get this out. But I don't care what happens, going forward, JJ cannot see the ninth in the post season again.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

You gotta throw strikes and in a 3-0 count the edge is not the answer.

I mean, that was 4" from being a ball down and off the plate. It's a damn strike.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

How could Counsell be so smart so much of the time and do something so profoundly stupid now? This makes Yost look like a genius. OLIVE DRAKE WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION RIGHT NOW.

CC can't be afraid to bring in his closer, who has been fantastic all year, when it's 4-0.

He should also not be afraid to take him out when he doesn't have it.

Why is JJ sill pitching? The guy is a mental midget in high stress situations.

Well that's verifiably false based on the season he's had. But I've been worried about this happening for a while given how hard he was worked this season, blowing past his career high innings peak. I think he is fatigued and shouldn't be relied on the rest of 2018.

Never easy.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

How could Counsell be so smart so much of the time and do something so profoundly stupid now? This makes Yost look like a genius. OLIVE DRAKE WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION RIGHT NOW.

CC can't be afraid to bring in his closer, who has been fantastic all year, when it's 4-0.

He should also not be afraid to take him out when he doesn't have it.

Certainly.

You're usually pretty level-headed, bummer.

JJ has been every bit as bad as Drake for most of the playoffs now, seriously. He is either tipping pitches or his arm is dying after a long year, but he's a gas can right now.

Archived