Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My argument against using Hader was if the Dodgers were bringing the 4th run to the plate. Youre giving your other guys 3ob/runs scored towork with to mot use him. Someone put it was 95% likely the Brewers win starting the 8th inning. Hader should be used when the game is more even or behind to win. ...as I say that JJ has 0outs and runners at 2nd/3rd with Hader used.

Why is JJ sill pitching? The guy is a mental midget in high stress situations.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

For the record I think Jeffress here is absolutely the right move regardless of how it turns out.

Even if we lose?

Well I will be pissed if we lose, obviously, but you have to be able to not give up 4 runs in a single inning with any of the guys left in your bullpen.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH WTH WTH???
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived