Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, let's sit Braun for Granderson.

:laughing #RyanBraunForever

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm sorry, I know Uecker is an icon, and he is still great to listen to, but for actually trying to follow the game, it is brutal.

He said "high and in" on the 0-2 pitch to Shaw as I heard the crowd roar and knew he was mistaken.

I know Arcia has been on a roll, but I don't see how he touches Buehler. His stuff is crazy. I might say the same thing about Kratz, but I could at least see him going defensive and poking one somewhere.

My goodness hitting is tough. How do you protect 99 to 81. That’s why guys guess

For real. If you're wondering why Aguilar was behind that 99 mph heat...he had just seen 81 curve the prior pitch. Those 2 pitches are pretty much exactly what Knebel has...but this guy has length and more offerings. Really tough.

If people are going to be disgruntled by guys looking helpless at the plate tonight just turn the game off. Buehler has nasty stuff. He was hitting 98 that inning and has good stuff to go with it. Remember how hader makes really good batters look

I know Arcia has been on a roll, but I don't see how he touches Buehler. His stuff is crazy. I might say the same thing about Kratz, but I could at least see him going defensive and poking one somewhere.

I think you'll be surprised. Arcia has excellent bat to ball skills. I think he'll make some contact at the very least.

Archived