Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll say I don't like this. I trust JJ. But just that they're getting greedy imo. and even if it does work fine, now all 3 of your top guys were used today instead of one fresh tomorrow. Cmon, JJ just 1 2 3 and remind everyone how great you've been

That too. Save JJ for tomorrow. You'll get a better version of him. He's had a ton of work this year. This is dumb on so many levels. I think CC is kind of losing his way a bit and overthinking some stuff.

Please don't screw it up, Jeffress.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Lol, people in an uproar about using up Hader. People in an uproar making a change.

Well, yeah. Once you brought him in, it's foolish not to get a little more work out of him. And it's not just about pulling him; do you not see why people are nervous about having JJ in there?

No confidence in Jeffress AT ALL. GET HIM THE FLIP OUT OF THE GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived