Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They seem very hesitant to use Hader in back to back games. If that is the case pitching him tonight makes sense then you get to use him in games 3 and 5.

Which could backfire when tomorrow's game could be a 2-1 affair and game 5 a 21-6 blowout. Absolutely used Hader in the 2least games needed.

darnit, its happening now. Hate this move

I absolutely hate this move. Absolutely despise it with every fiber of my being.

Yep, using him unnecessarily...CC has said at some point they have to win a game without Josh pitching..well...why is he pitching with a 4 run lead?? I'm okay using Cedeno or Guerra or anyone else here(except Peralta).

These amber alerts are pissing me off. It's like 200 miles from milwaukee and everyone time they put the one that covers up the whol escreen the cable goes black i have to change the channel to get it back.

Sorry a child got abducted and is ruining your game watching experience.

Thank you, I couldn’t of said it better myself!

See, this is why I wanted Hader for Chacin when it was too soon to pull Pederson and Muncy. Should end well regardless, but Hader is somewhat mortal against RHB's. I believe tmwiese mentioned the same thing. There's an advantage to bringing Hader in earlier and keeping them guessing.

See, this is why I wanted Hader for Chacin when it was too soon to pull Pederson and Muncy. Should end well regardless, but Hader is somewhat mortal against RHB's. I believe tmwiese mentioned the same thing. There's an advantage to bringing Hader in earlier and keeping them guessing.

Yup, gives the righties a big advantage later on.

Rosenthal making some good points now

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I absolutely hate this move. Absolutely despise it with every fiber of my being.

Which move?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

They seem very hesitant to use Hader in back to back games. If that is the case pitching him tonight makes sense then you get to use him in games 3 and 5.

Which could backfire when tomorrow's game could be a 2-1 affair and game 5 a 21-6 blowout. Absolutely used Hader in the 2least games needed.

darnit, its happening now. Hate this move

Or they could lose both 10-0. Right now, they need 5 more outs...use the guy that is going to get outs. Tomorrow takes care of tomorrow.

Archived