Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing to note that I thought of after someone said to have Hader be the finisher. If you use Hader earlier and make them take out the lefties it makes the RH relievers jobs later easier. If Hader is last then they'll sub otu all the LH hitters for righties to face Hader. They're gonna do taht anyway, but in the order I say it helps our RH relievers.

Agreed. I thought that situation was begging for Hader. They're not going to pull Pederson, Muncy, or Bellinger (I don't think). They're probably not going to pull Grandal, who is better as an LHB. But if they do, then you have more RHB's for Knebel, JJ, and/or Soria.

IDK about this, hope it works. get through these next righties and then onto Hader. My guess is the 3 games in a row is what's making them deviate a bit here

Yeah. Just don't think this is the time to save anyone. Some of the leads on Friday and Saturday, maybe, but not today.

Archived