Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
What a huge out! Five straight sliders to Kike. Atta boy Jhoulys!!!

Sling must have a huge delay... You guys are posting about a minute before it happens on my TV.

When I stream, I'm usually about two pitches or so behind.

As a cord cutter, who just went to Hulu and Sunday Ticket Online last month, this is the worst part of it. Seeing the results update online in fantasy football or other online mediums before the tv. I'm consistently about 90 seconds behind.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
YES RALLY CAPS LCOK
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Chacin should get one more inning. Get through 6 and the bullpen will be set up perfectly to finish it out.

I think you stick with the formula and give the Dodgers a different look. These are really good hitters, I don’t want them hacking against Chacín another time through.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Great start! Just what the doctor ordered to help keep the pen fresh to start these three games.

Starter goes 5 and we are talking about the pen being fresh now. What a crazy team we have.

I know, but such a huge difference covering 4 instead of 5 plus.

Counsell has the biggest pair of baseballs in his pants for sticking with Chacin there vs. a lefty. Wow

I agree. Played with fire there and got away with it. That situation with a 1-0 lead is exactly what you have Hader for.

He absolutely smoked the last out too. That was really close to being a real bad decision.

Gotta pull him. Know why other teams haven't discovered this formula and milked ~10 extra wins out of an unspectacular rotation? Because they always think you can get one more inning out of a starter who's "cruising". It's a total fallacy and I'm glad the Brewers are one of the only teams smart enough to consistently take advantage because it won't be an advantage anymore when other teams start doing it.

Archived