Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder when the announcers will give Chacin some credit for you know...giving up less runs than the guy they can’t stop talking about.

No, they'll just keep bashing our BP strategy that has worked all year and got them this far

So do you run Hader up there for 3 innings again? Or keep him shorter and use him more often?

Shorter stint for sure. Max 2 innings from him. I also think we need someone ready in case some guys get on against Chacin here. Under no circumstances should Chacin face Bellinger again today.

We have to get the pen going because of that cheap double? Give him a chance to work it out.

I'm guessing it's more because Chacin is now going to see the lineup for the third time this inning. Probably a just in case.

What a huge out! Five straight sliders to Kike. Atta boy Jhoulys!!!

Sling must have a huge delay... You guys are posting about a minute before it happens on my TV.

When I stream, I'm usually about two pitches or so behind.

Archived