Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-15 (NLCS Game #3): Brewers (Chacín) at Dodgers (Buehler) 6:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0 -- Chacín w/ 5.1 IP, 3 Hits, 0 Runs, 6 Ks; Arcia Goes Deep Again]

Eye Black
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty chippy in here for damn good game. One the Brewers happen to be winning

Sorry, I will take the blame. Tensions are high for me in this game I frankly don't care about the Packers on their way to 7-9 engaging in an October battle against the NFL's dumpster, while the Brewers fight for the World Series.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Why is Sammy Hagar in the Brewer dugout?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Sorry, I will take the blame. Tensions are high for me in this game I frankly don't care about the Packers on their way to 7-9 engaging in an October battle against the NFL's dumpster, while the Brewers fight for the World Series.

Fake news....7-8-1

I hear ya. I’m flipping back and forth. This game has my stomach in knots. I’m not going to bag on the offense. Dudes pitching one hell of a game.

When is this offense going to finally bust out?? This is getting ridiculous

6 runs in game one vs one of the best pitchers ever was only two games ago. Buehler is really good. Would've loved to scratch out 3 vs him but the guy his hitting 98+ with huge breaking ball.

Well probably one more inning out of Chacin and we can see if our bullpen will manage to actually pitch well for once this series. Though the defense sure not giving any breathing room. Can’t expect our bullpen to shut the door without giving up a single run.

Archived