Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-13 (NLCS Game #2): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 3:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Miley in 5.2 IP allows 0 runs, 2 hits, 0 walks]

Eye Black
Why are we taking about Schoop??

Because we will be complaining about something in the "2018 Brewers World Championship Parade" thread too.

I think basically playing with a 24 man roster in the NLCS is worth at least a mention.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is tough. My 9-year old suddenly decided he wanted to practice pitching, so he went in the garage and started throwing. I want to teach him, but I'm also watching the Brewers in the NLCS.

Parenting will have to wait.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is tough. My 9-year old suddenly decided he wanted to practice pitching, so he went in the garage and started throwing. I want to teach him, but I'm also watching the Brewers in the NLCS.

No TV or radio in the garage??? Time for an upgrade! :laughing

I'm finding myself in a similar scenario in Santo Tomas, Mexico. Go down to the beach and make lasting memories with the kids, or drink beer and watch this game in the condo. Sorry kids- and the in-laws are dodgers fans

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Actually, I could do it. I have a small LCD TV I could easily bring into the garage and I have an antenna I could plug in, since the game is on Fox.

Screw that, though. I want the 55" TV.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Actually, I could do it. I have a small LCD TV I could easily bring into the garage and I have an antenna I could plug in, since the game is on Fox.

Screw that, though. I want the 55" TV.

Like I said... time for an upgrade! :tongue

Sheesh, Schoop IS on the playoff roster. It is at least somewhat related to the Milwaukee Brewers. It's not like people are discussing Gilbert Lara in the thread here.

There were men on base and we were rallying! Quite the time to choose to do it.

:laughing

I hope they bring Miley back next year. Such a great year for us and he fits our defense and park well.

And he looks like the majority of people out there tailgating and very drunk right now!

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Like I said... time for an upgrade! :tongue

WAIT...

I forgot I have a spare 55" TV sitting around. It just started having problems and it was the one thing I ever bought an extended warranty for. I just got the replacement, so the old one is unplugged in the dining room while I figure out what to do with it. Maybe I can drag it into the garage.

Archived