Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-13 (NLCS Game #2): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 3:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Miley in 5.2 IP allows 0 runs, 2 hits, 0 walks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure I agree with both Moose and Shaw against ryu.

I'd rather have Schoop or Perez than either Moose or Shaw today in that starting lineup.

I was looking at those splits last night. He has fairly large reverse splits both this year and for his career.

2018:

HIh5TU3.jpg

Career:

HIh5GHq4.jpg

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The storylines this team has are just awesome. Miley continuing to write that story.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Suter not being allowed in the dugout is a very NFL-type rule enforcement. Rules for the sake of rules are never good.

Suter has been in the dugout every game of the postseason. He's not there today?

Arcia at the Uecker line again...

[sarcasm]Better hurry up and trade him while he’s hot, right?[/sarcasm]

Looks like we're guessing against the overgrown baby Ryu. His location looks great, but I'm not seeing a lot of movement... looks of 0's today
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Darn it.

Listening to the radio (internet) broadcast synced with the tv. Did they kick Joe Buck out of the booth? Excellent! I'll have to go back and listen after the game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived