Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-13 (NLCS Game #2): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 3:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Miley in 5.2 IP allows 0 runs, 2 hits, 0 walks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Fox pregame crew except for Frank Thomas is awful to watch. Cain with that catch is the Cain we know.

Go Brewers!

I feel like A-Rod clearly has an elite baseball IQ - he's pretty solid as an in-game analyst - but when he's fighting for air time with Ortiz and Thomas, he has to dumb it down and make dumb hot takes.

I also feel like Papi knows his stuff, but the language barrier makes it tough to express his thoughts sometimes.

I actually think Thomas is awful, though I loved him as a player. His takes tend to be insanely simplistic, "casual fan" stuff.

I feel like A-Rod clearly has an elite baseball IQ - he's pretty solid as an in-game analyst - but when he's fighting for air time with Ortiz and Thomas, he has to dumb it down and make dumb hot takes.

I also feel like Papi knows his stuff, but the language barrier makes it tough to express his thoughts sometimes.

I actually think Thomas is awful, though I loved him as a player. His takes tend to be insanely simplistic, "casual fan" stuff.

Like many in a given profession, their knowledge is based in the way the way the game was played during their on field careers. And thinking it's going to continue to be played that way. Instead of looking at the way the Brewers handle their pitching staff as innovative, they come off as hard on Milwaukee because they believe it's a fluke with no lasting power.

Why not have our lefties facing a lefty bunt? Moustakas and Shaw both bunt and boom...two on one out. Instead, garbage ABs.

Probably should’ve had Woodruff bunt last night to then.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived