Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-13 (NLCS Game #2): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 3:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Miley in 5.2 IP allows 0 runs, 2 hits, 0 walks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hit em where they ain’t. Dodgers doing a better job of that so far.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

With Jansen coming in this one is likely over. So disappointing to lose a game you led at home by three runs.

Sadly. I think you’re right. Oh well,there will be at least one more game at Miller Park this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly AirShuttle6104

With Jansen coming in this one is likely over. So disappointing to lose a game you led at home by three runs.

Sadly. I think you’re right. Oh well,there will be at least one more game at Miller Park this year

Not necessarily.

They play 3 in L.A. next. So no they would need to win another game first or this one to ensure that.

It was pretty unrealistic to think that this team was going to go undefeated in the playoffs. They need to go to work in LA, but the situation is not doom and gloom. The board feels like the crew is down 0-3 in the series or something. This is baseball, everyone.

It was pretty unrealistic to think that this team was going to go undefeated in the playoffs. They need to go to work in LA, but the situation is not doom and gloom. The board feels like the crew is down 0-3 in the series or something. This is baseball, everyone.

Well said. And hey, we can still win this one.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

No one thought we would go undefeated in the postseason, but when you lose a game you led by three runs and the bullpen we have, people are going to be deflated.

You're right, but the momentum of the series and advantage definitely shifts to the Dodgers if you head back to L.A. tied 1-1.

LET'S GO, BREWERS BATS!!!!!!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Honest question:

For those who think Cedeno totally failed this inning, who respond to that result as "thanks for nothing" or "he sucks," what did you think about Granderson's AB? Did you think, "Man, that was a good AB. Worked the count, got his pitch, hit it hard, but just didn't get the result he wanted?"

Both players had similarly bad results, yet both performed basically the same way. Granderson hit it hard, but not quite hard enough (or enough into the corner). Cedeno got a guy to hit a weak 18-hopper that somehow found its way through the infield.

I’m baffled why we keep trotting our a clearly ineffective Jeffress and Cedano the last 2 games while Guerra and Peralta are sitting there.

Back breaker if offense can’t do anything in 9th...

Agreed. If you are going to carry a 10 man bullpen, then use them. Fresh arms probably would've won this game.

Archived