Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-13 (NLCS Game #2): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 3:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Miley in 5.2 IP allows 0 runs, 2 hits, 0 walks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeffress isn't fooling anybody at the plate. Period.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I’ve driven my fiancé crazy. Every Turner at bat I’ve declared how much I hate him...now she knows why.

It’s been interesting the Jeffress hasn’t thrown as many changeups and curves in the post-season. Seems like the only place Turner chases is up

You can't just ride JJ, Hader, and Knebel throughout the postseason. You need to trust other guys some times. Now it's a catch-22 because everyone else is rusty. Damn.

It's always been a delicate balance with JJ, but let's not forget how good the Dodgers are.

They did. They trust Cedeno yesterday. They trusted Burnes today. They stunk.

Yup, absolutely worthless in the postseason. Thanks for nothing Jeffress.

Yup, lets' take away every scoreless inning he threw in the regular season. Maybe we'll miss the playoffs and he can avoid personally offending you.

Uhh? What? And what?

That is how you approach a struggling pitcher. Sit and take. Get the count in your favor, crush the have to strike pitch.

Braun swung at both first pitches with men on and that pitcher struggling. Outs both times. Sick to stomach to have the RPs weve relied on all season crap themselves

You can't just ride JJ, Hader, and Knebel throughout the postseason. You need to trust other guys some times. Now it's a catch-22 because everyone else is rusty. Damn.

It's always been a delicate balance with JJ, but let's not forget how good the Dodgers are.

I agree. You still have to get 6 more outs and Peralta and Guerra must not even have spikes on. It's kinda crazy.

Not sure I’d blame Counsell. Sure you could say Jeffress shouldn’t have gone for another inning, but who do you put in? Knebel? Then who pitches the 9th? Was our other options better than iffy Jeffress?

Maybe Guerra? I don’t know

Archived