Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Bullpen Survives; 12th Straight Win; Burgers for Everyone]

Eye Black
  • Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would not totally write off Hader being used tomorrow, if only for 1 batter and he's feeling up to it. Example Bellinger comes up in the 8th with the bases loaded and 2 out with a 1 run lead. Maybe not but I could see it this time of year.

This is the playoff folks. New rules. Counsell will write them as we go!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Not a great inning dodged some bullets. 3 flyballs. Not dominant Hader. Again, bellingers looked gone to me off the bat to me. Anyone else or am I just getting jumpy?

I was super jumpy against the Rockies and thought 3-4 were home runs and most weren't even close. I thought Bellinger's earlier in the game was gone, but I thought his latest one looked like a regular fly ball. I've been awful at judging fly balls so far this postseason, though.

Archived