Brewer Fanatic

Fan Appreciation Night Toyota Corolla

H4P

Been a member of this site for many years. Haven't posted much lately so here's the story.

I won the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback at fan appreciation night. I don't have much use for it so we plan on selling it. I look at it every day and think to myself that I'd love it to go to a Brewers fan given how special the season is and where it came from. My wife asked me the other day how I could reach that demographic and it dawned on me! At least give it a go here. I'm in the process of getting it titled and what not so it's not immediately available but should be within the next week.

Color is Blue Flame (retro Brewer blue). Many of you may have seen it in front of Miller Park or at various promotional events. Less than 200 miles.

Looking for $19,500 which is right around dealer invoice from what I can tell. KBB has it in the 20.5k range as of yesterday.

PM me if interested. It would mean a lot to me if it went to a True Blue Brew Crew lover. Go Brewers!

Archived