Brewer Fanatic

Game thread: Detroit vs. Green Bay, 10/7/18

young guns
Gotta win to keep pace with, Chicago? Vikings with another tough game today as well. Would be nice to put some more space between us.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Why were we forced to waste a challenge on that turnover? Aren't all turnovers booth reviewed?

Edit: They finally got it right. If Tramon Williams isn't going to have awareness to jump on that ball, why is he back there? Get under the damn ball and catch and after you see it possibly, probably, might have, sorta could have, hit your teammate, then go jump on the damn ball.

Why do I insist on turning on this garbage every week? Lol what blind squirrel looked at that and saw it touch a Packer? Man get the ambulance out and transport said person to a mental institution.

Didn’t take long to see this week’s addition of why the NFL sucks.

Begrudgingly, it was probably the right call only because of the ruling on the field. From the endzone view, it looked like the ball MIGHT have hit kings hand on the first bounce before going over them and hitting the lions arm.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

At some point will the fans realize that Rodgers isn’t very good right now?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oof. This stinks. And now I have 2 hours to kill before the Brewer game. I think MM has to go, this franchise is always a couple of years behind realizing this stuff but he has gotten stale. Rodgers terrible too but this team just looks poorly coached and has for a while.

Still at .500 even with a loss but this sure doesn't look like a contender to me, plenty of time to turn it around I guess.

At some point will the fans realize that Rodgers isn’t very good right now?

He is not but our scheme isn't fooling anyone anymore. Basically just wait for Rodgers to make a play and when he is not we look terrible.

Guys have been open. Rodgers has been poor. He’s missed throws that average guys make. He’s been bad. Real bad.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hoping Crosby gets another kick in today. Need him to jump that mental hurdle.

And now taunting kills a forced 3 and out.

Basically a turnover.

Football used to be by far the top spectator sport to watch for me. Now with replay, late and inconsistent penalties I can't even celebrate good plays anymore. Cripes I watched the replay, headed to the kitchen to make sandwich and THEN hear about a penalty.

“It’s gotta be something” as Crosby looks at Scott on the hold.

Archived