Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
Travis Shaw has 11 errors in 39 games at 2B? That surprises me, I can't really think of many errors he committed there.

And of course, the reason for that is that he's had 11 ERRORS ALL YEAR! He has 1 error at 2B this year, 10 at 3B.

Thanks Costas.

Well to Bob's credit the brewers didn't exist till Monday, and that means shaw has been at second "all year".

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m regards to Cain:

Last 30 AB:

Hits- 5 (1 EBH)

Walks- 1

SO: 7

From Aug. 31 to Oct. 1 his OPS dropped from .841 to .813

He's 6 for his last 40 since Sept 25th, nearly two weeks ago. He's clearly slumping and any other time of the season, could use a day on the bench. It won't happen, but let's not pretend it's just a handful of bad or unlucky AB's.

Holy crap, I’m cold. Wind blowing, I’m underdressed. It feels like it’s gonna snow. There was discussion on radio that the Rockies would have an advantage since Milwaukee is a dome team.

Because so much of the season is played in cold weather.

The other issue I have with these guys is that they were so flat on [sarcasm]Aguilaras[/sarcasm] home run that I thought it was a replay, pfrom a different game.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived