Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While we haven't hit the ball all that amazingly (though a walk and a couple hits ain't too shabby), a whole bunch of contact has been right up the middle, which I figure means their timing is on point.

Why are we back to stepping away from the game for a commercial for two minutes and then our half of the inning is already over? I was hoping Coors would cure the crap hitting
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Cain needs a bench day.

No way.

Thing is, it's not like he's even in some horrible slump. It's just happened to be in the biggest games of the season.

No way you put your leader on the bench in the playoffs. Especially a high contact guy who’s not prone to long slumps. People are blowing a few ABs way out of proportion

That didn’t look fair and still no replay of it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Cain needs a bench day.

No way.

Thing is, it's not like he's even in some horrible slump. It's just happened to be in the biggest games of the season.

No way you put your leader on the bench in the playoffs. Especially a high contact guy who’s not prone to long slumps. People are blowing a few ABs way out of proportion

Didn't say we should do it. Just that he needs one.

Cain needs a bench day.

No way.

I agree you don't bench him, but it's not a couple AB's. It's a couple weeks.

We can say it’s small sample all we want but Cain doesn’t look right up there right now.

Miley, doing what Miley does!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Miley has the beard and the hair but compared to Blackman he looks very neat. He is pitching great so far and keeping the Rockies struggling and that is all that counts. So far so good.

Archived