Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over six seasons from 2012-2017 the Washington Nationals averaged 93 wins per season and made zero appearances in the NLCS. The Brewers are heading to the NLCS for the second time this decade.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Kratz turning to the umpire and thanking him before celebrating... this guy deserves a bronze statue outside Miller Park.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I like Kratz! Good guy.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

The @Brewers sweep the Rockies, allowing just two runs over the three games.

They're the second NL team to allow under 1 run per game in a multi-game postseason series, joining the 1905 Giants (3 runs in 5 games).

#OurCrewOurOctober⁠ ⁠

The @Brewers sweep the Rockies, allowing just two runs over the three games.

They're the second NL team to allow under 1 run per game in a multi-game postseason series, joining the 1905 Giants (3 runs in 5 games).

#OurCrewOurOctober⁠ ⁠

Dodgers will be the third.

Kratz emotional. The guys are celebrating. Now who do we get Braves or Dodgers. Bring it on!

I think we know who we're going to get.

I would love it to be the Braves, though. Not only are the Dodgers a lot better, but I could go to games in Atlanta.

Archived