Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is this strange sensation? Huge game for the Brewers, and I'm able to relax in the ninth inning.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Moose has to be series mvp. Game winning hit in game 1, scored the first run in game 2 and knocked in the second run and has hit 364 for the series.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Moose has to be series mvp. Game winning hit in game 1, scored the first run in game 2 and knocked in the second run and has hit 364 for the series.

That’s where my head is at, but I won’t say so for sure until they close this one out.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Have a feeling Colorado is gonna get a couple this inning.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived