Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
I think we are really showing who is enjoying this and who is a train wreck watching. I just don’t know how more fans aren’t truly enjoying this stuff. I’m soaking it in!

So because we're winning we can't acknowledge that our offense has looked putrid against average at best pitching? If we advance, whoever we play will have a batter offense and better pitching. Ya, I'm excited to (probably) be moving on but there are lots of red flags in the batters box.

I'd consider Oberg, Ottavino, and Marquez above average.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Rockies are not good. Worse playoff team than the 2008 Brewers.

They still beat the Cubs :)

2008 Brewers won a game. And were without an injured Sheets. What's the Rockies' excuse?

Sheets wasn't part of the 2008 playoff team, so he's not relevant to the comparison between the two playoff teams. And I did say the Rockies are worse than the 2008 Brewers, didn't I? Regardless of the one win, the 2008 Brewers were a total pretender that never really had a chance, and these Rockies are even worse.

Rockies look deflated... 8 more outs to go!

Yup, I have never seen a team so defeated in the postseason. Once they got down in Game 2 they looked like the series was over. Not exactly shocked their offense took a nap again today...so far.

Interesting they didn't lead out with Hader for CarGo, but Burnes will just K whoever goes up there

Honestly think the weather and game 1 and 2 use play in. With a 3 run lead or less they may have been out there. With a 4 run cushion let Burnes go. If we tack on let him finish or Guerra for the 9th maybe. With cold and wet I let Hader and Jeffress sit unless really needed.

Archived