Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of arguing and whiny faces from the rockies this series. Are they always this whiny? Arenado looked like he was gonna cry
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It’s raining, shut this down and let us advance!

Is that rule still in effect for the playoffs? Seems like it shouldn't be

I could swear I've seen them finish a playoff game the next day before.

Changed the rule about 10 years ago that all playoff games have to be at least 9 innings.

Lots of arguing and whiny faces from the rockies this series. Are they always this whiny? Arenado looked like he was gonna cry

I thought he looked like he stopped caring about 2 weeks ago.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yay Soria
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

2 runs were great but we still struck out 3 times and the batters did nothing to bring those runners in with less than 2 outs.

Yah, hard to ignore that. We aren’t playing a postseason team right now...more like the Orioles. The Dodgers are way better than this...way better. I hope we turn things around by Friday cause we won’t win games against the Dodgers playing like this.

They stink. They're lucky they played a bunch of even more whiny, pouty pretenders with no backbone at the end of they year because they have been brutally exposed against the two legitimate contenders in the NL in the last month.

2 runs were great but we still struck out 3 times and the batters did nothing to bring those runners in with less than 2 outs.

XgOKN.gif

Not upset, just pointing out that our crappy offense is still crappy. The Rockies gifted us those runs.

But...we scored two runs.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Yah, hard to ignore that. We aren’t playing a postseason team right now...more like the Orioles. The Dodgers are way better than this...way better. I hope we turn things around by Friday cause we won’t win games against the Dodgers playing like this.

XgOKN.gif

Not upset, just pointing out that our crappy offense is still crappy. The Rockies gifted us those runs.

Well they were a ball hitting off Braun’s heel away from a third run the inning prior, it goes both ways.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived