Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-07 (NLDS Game #3): Brewers (Miley) at Rockies (Márquez) 3:37 PM CDT [Brewers win 6-0, completing sweep of COL, and are going to the 2018 NLCS!!!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys really have to complain about absolutely everything, it completely ruins the site. He ran on contact because there were 2 outs, every single runner in baseball is running right there. It was just dumb luck it hit him.

why would you even start running?

Aren't you supposed to run on contact with 2 outs?

No one in the infield was getting that ball. You wait for the ball to pass and then go. Most players do it..not try to hurdle it.

On rewind it looks like 2b did have a play on it, but I could be wrong.

No one in the infield was getting that ball. You wait for the ball to pass and then go. Most players do it..not try to hurdle it.

With two outs? I have never seen a runner wait on first in my life.

Do you guys really have to complain about absolutely everything, it completely ruins the site. He ran on contact because there were 2 outs, every single runner in baseball is running right there. It was just dumb luck it hit him.

Exactly. There was literally nothing Braun could have done there.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I think what ruins the site is people complaining when they don't agree with other people.

With two outs? I have never seen a runner wait on first in my life.

With two outs, yeah, many times especially on second base and they can't score. Better than letting the ball hit you, that is for sure.

On replay, even more blaming Braun for that one. That ball was headed into right field easily, and he took a couple steps right in front of it and didn't even get his back foot off the ground to try to avoid it.

Yep. It's little league stuff.

Archived