Brewer Fanatic

How to watch NLDS #3 (mlb network)

MKEguy

I’ve got Hulu, which carries FSN / FS WI, or whatever it’s called.

Am I SOL when it comes to watching game 3??

I am sure the answer is in here somewhere but I was unable to find it.

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

I just got a 7 day free trial to YouTube TV which has MLB Network, so I plan on watching it that way.

This is probably the easiest thing to do, considering it's what my 70+ year old parents are doing.

MLB.TV provides free access for those who have accounts with select streaming services. It looks like the NLDS list has been expanded because I do not remember seeing Playstation Vue on there previously.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe/postseasonus#device-list

I don't know if there is a Hulu app for your mobile device or not. I had to work concessions at a high school football game on Friday, but was able to watch the game on my phone with PSVue. It was not very busy at the concession stand... ;) You might be able to watch it through the Hulu app.

You meant to tell me that now that the MLB playoffs have started that MLB is going to make it next to impossible for fans in the local market (or almost any other market) to watch the game?

Brilliant.

Between this and starting most of the playoff games while people are at work, it really is inexplicable.

Why on earth is MLB alienating it's own fans from watching playoff games. Just a completely asinine way to do business.

This really burns me...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Why on earth is MLB alienating it's own fans from watching playoff games. Just a completely asinine way to do business.

This really burns me...

MLB doesn’t have a clue on how to grow the game. Not a clue.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I just called my cable company, spectrum. I can add the MLB channel package for $12 a month, watch today's game, call and cancel, and get charged for one day of viewing that channel. lol

So basically, it will cost me lass than fifty cents.

Done!

Go Brewers!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

This really burns me...

Well since no other network decided to pay for the playoffs MLB didn't really have much of an option. The major networks have all of their money invested in the NFL and haven't really picked up MLB or NHL playoff games and to some extent the NBA.

This is basically the NFL mega TV deals that have gone in place that are screwing with the other sports the major networks are just not going to pay for MLB, NHL or the NBA when the revenue for those games don't bring in as much as a NFL regular season game.

The MLB could just not air the game which is the other option. FOX, ABC, NBC and CBS would rather have the championship series games and the world series over the early playoff games. The revenue for the championship series and the world series is usually lower than that of a regular season NFL game actually. Until the NFL starts to decline in viewership get used to this. Plus why are you still using cable to watch TV? There are far better options than cable and satellite to watch TV now.

MLB.TV provides free access for those who have accounts with select streaming services. It looks like the NLDS list has been expanded because I do not remember seeing Playstation Vue on there previously.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe/postseasonus#device-list

I don't know if there is a Hulu app for your mobile device or not. I had to work concessions at a high school football game on Friday, but was able to watch the game on my phone with PSVue. It was not very busy at the concession stand... ;) You might be able to watch it through the Hulu app.

MLB Network not on hulu.

For those with TDS, they are running a free trial of MLB Network October 3 through 10 (conveniently covering the full NLDS window).

Yep. Already said this.

People with cable or satellite have free MLB Network thru October 10.

https://www.facebook.com/57166781694/posts/10155507169956695/

I don't with Spectrum for some reason. Checked as soon as I saw that and it's not available.

For those with TDS, they are running a free trial of MLB Network October 3 through 10 (conveniently covering the full NLDS window).

Yep. Already said this.

People with cable or satellite have free MLB Network thru October 10.

https://www.facebook.com/57166781694/posts/10155507169956695/

I don't with Spectrum for some reason. Checked as soon as I saw that and it's not available.

You can call them and get it for today and then cancel tomorrow and won't be charged.

Strangely on the DirecTV show listing for MLB Network doesn’t currently list the Brewers-Rockies game. I am sure it will be on, but if I want to DVR the game I have set it to record 6 listed episodes of MLB Tonight.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived