Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else surprised the Rockies are throwing Marquez instead of Freeland on regular rest for Game 3? I know both are good, but your best guy is available in an elimination game. Seems a little odd not to throw him.

Maybe the Rox just feel like Marquez is almost as good, and they want to save Freeland, but pitching him Sunday also allows him to come out of the pen in Game 5...I would be surprised if both starters remain the same between now and 330 Sunday.

Another game that should have been easier than it was. We really do need to figure out getting guys in from third less than 2 outs. That will hurt a lot more VS a Dodgers club or any of the AL teams.

But it’s postseaon baseball and we get the best of the best strategy and pitching - so I will gladly take 2-0 series lead , maintains the home field in lieu of a game 5. From what I can tell the fans have been amazing and that is something to count as a huge plus. That number one seed can be huge. Willing guys who may not have their best stuff to get outs.

I’m very excited about our chances here. And I think the offense will wake up in Coors as well.

2 down, 9 to go!

OT. Is anyone else seeing base hits pretty badly on FS1? Even watching replays of Moose's walkoff and Kratz's hit today I still can't see the ball.

Yes

One good thing about the game on Sunday is it is on MLB Network. The Packers game should be over by then.

ARod is such a dbag. He's still propping up the Rockies offense which will "be so much better at home."

Guess what, dumb arse. So will the Brewers offense that hit 218 home runs.

No kidding. Is he doing this to appease Rockies fans tuning in?

Huge win! Now don’t lose the next three...

Have we lost 3 in a row at any time this season?

Cubs series in April comes to mind

Didn’t we lose a five game series to the pirates?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Also, don't look now, but we have a two-game day winning streak going.

Actually we have won our last 5 day games. These 2, Monday against the cubs, Sunday against the tigers, and the Sunday before that against the pirates. We lost the Sunday before that against the pirates, and both Wednesday games in between were night games.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

OT. Is anyone else seeing base hits pretty badly on FS1? Even watching replays of Moose's walkoff and Kratz's hit today I still can't see the ball.

Ditto. Both plays. Spot on. Takes away from the enjoyment of the game a little bit.

Ditto. Both plays. Spot on. Takes away from the enjoyment of the game a little bit.

I'm with you guys. I thought Moose's game winner was a lineout yesterday. Never saw the ball, just the camera pan to the OF and the cheering.

Archived