Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have twins that are teething hard during the most important time of the season. This is hell and heaven all in one.

PS. My twos came at 31 weeks. I’m more nervous now. No joke.

Breastfeeding can be rough sometimes.

I have twins that are teething hard during the most important time of the season. This is hell and heaven all in one.

I hear you, brother. My 8-month-old is teething and just became mobile. This is making both sleep and camping in front of the TV for the game darn near impossible.

Man. Counsell is making some head scratching decisions in this series. He is balls to the walls with his pitching but with the lineup and subs seems gun shy. How we keep ending up with Schoop and Broxton hitting in key spots but Santana burnt needs a 30 for 30.

The reason Santana has been pinch hitting first is because he's the worst fielder of the bench bats and they have two more outfielders on the roster for switches and defensive moves later.

We need offense period. Santana has played 300 plus games in the outfield. He's no Thames. This is just not smart. You can't have games in the balance with Broxton and Schoop up.

Do you have a rag and some whiskey?

Yes. For me!!

Archived