Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cain had an 8-game hitting streak (11-35 with 3 walks) to end the season. Not sure why people think he's all of a sudden bad.

The end of the season was 5 days ago. He's not bad. He's just been struggling for a week.

He was struggling on the off days? :laughing :laughing

Cage work was terrible. :laughing

Cain had an 8-game hitting streak (11-35 with 3 walks) to end the season. Not sure why people think he's all of a sudden bad.

The end of the season was 5 days ago. He's not bad. He's just been struggling for a week.

He was struggling on the off days? :laughing :laughing

I struck him out 7 times on 22 pitches on Wednesday. You should have seen it. Even threw left-handed on the last K.

I struck him out 7 times on 22 pitches on Wednesday. You should have seen it. Even threw left-handed on the last K.

Good job throwing in that extra pitch for believability. I bet your fake ID said you were 24.

Man. Counsell is making some head scratching decisions in this series. He is balls to the walls with his pitching but with the lineup and subs seems gun shy. How we keep ending up with Schoop and Broxton hitting in key spots but Santana burnt needs a 30 for 30.

Good job throwing in that extra pitch for believability. I bet your fake ID said you were 24.

http://innovativenurse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mclovin_license.jpg

Man. Counsell is making some head scratching decisions in this series. He is balls to the walls with his pitching but with the lineup and subs seems gun shy. How we keep ending up with Schoop and Broxton hitting in key spots but Santana burnt needs a 30 for 30.

The reason Santana has been pinch hitting first is because he's the worst fielder of the bench bats and they have two more outfielders on the roster for switches and defensive moves later.

Archived