Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is good, your water lines would be much smaller. At the joint between the pipe coming down from the sink drain to where it connects to the trap there is often a little beveled plastic gasket that you screw a cap over to make a tight seal. Maybe that came loose, might want to check those connections. Run some water in the sink and check for leak around the drain. Otherwise just ignore and assume everything is fine

In the 15 years I've been in this house, I've had the copper water pipes develop pinhole leaks three times. Twice were above the kitchen. It's impossible to detect until the ceiling is all screwed up. Once was in the crawl space, which wasn't a huge deal. Ruined a couple boxes.

That is good, your water lines would be much smaller. At the joint between the pipe coming down from the sink drain to where it connects to the trap there is often a little beveled plastic gasket that you screw a cap over to make a tight seal. Maybe that came loose, might want to check those connections. Run some water in the sink and check for leak around the drain. Otherwise just ignore and assume everything is fine

In the 15 years I've been in this house, I've had the copper water pipes develop pinhole leaks three times. Twice were above the kitchen. It's impossible to detect until the ceiling is all screwed up. Once was in the crawl space, which wasn't a huge deal. Ruined a couple boxes.

Maybe time for some pex replacement, it is DIY friendly

I vote we just leave all the plumbing posts alone and see how far they go with it.

The beauty of baseball, watching the game can be a social activity. When I actually go to MP I basically get hammered and cheer along with the crowd

Archived