Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just found some random plastic o-ring or gasket on my kitchen floor. That's disconcerting. It's clean, though, so I have no idea what it's from.

How big?

Actually, it's like a flexible, clear rubber/silcone material. About 2 inches exterior diameter. Looks like it would be for plastic plumbing. Thinking about it, it's possible that that's exactly what it is; maybe I put it under the sink just in reserve (I've replaced some pipes in the last couple years) and after grabbing some plastic bags or something, it got dragged out.

Two doubles by Hernan! OK, no weird baserunning errors. Please. Oh, and get the run in for once.

Not only that but two doubles in pretty much the exact same spot. Agree with the second part. WE NEED RUNS!

I just found some random plastic o-ring or gasket on my kitchen floor. That's disconcerting. It's clean, though, so I have no idea what it's from.

How big?

Actually, it's like a flexible, clear rubber/silcone material. About 2 inches exterior diameter. Looks like it would be for plastic plumbing. Thinking about it, it's possible that that's exactly what it is; maybe I put it under the sink just in reserve (I've replaced some pipes in the last couple years) and after grabbing some plastic bags or something, it got dragged out.

That is good, your water lines would be much smaller. At the joint between the pipe coming down from the sink drain to where it connects to the trap there is often a little beveled plastic gasket that you screw a cap over to make a tight seal. Maybe that came loose, might want to check those connections. Run some water in the sink and check for leak around the drain. Otherwise just ignore and assume everything is fine

Ice maker discharge maybe?

Who knows. Guess I'll find out if something starts leaking.

Archived