Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m a little surprised Hader is available. Stakes just went up.

I'm not. He only threw 20 pitches yesterday and this is the playoffs. Plus an off day tomorrow.

Yeah there would be no reason for Hader to be unavailable after 20 pitches one day. This isn't June.

A little inexperience there from Shaw, he was there too late and could not adjust to the bad throw.

It’s almost like he isn’t a real 2B or something.

I think he has been fine over there, the mistake here was very minor, just a half second late. Plus the throw was garbage

A little inexperience there from Shaw, he was there too late and could not adjust to the bad throw.

He's been fine. He's not going to save everything just like any other player. That was a very bad throw.

I think he has been fine over there, the mistake here was very minor, just a half second late. Plus the throw was garbage

The throw was bad and I’m not even sure what he could there but the point stands that he is not a 2B.

Archived