Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Offense almost just completely silent this series.

Thank You pitching!!!

That being said, definitely have to upgrade in the off-season. Can’t keep relying on the bullpen to allow nothing. Let’s hope the bats wake up in the next couple games

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Offense almost just completely silent this series.

Thank You pitching!!!

That being said, definitely have to upgrade in the off-season. Can’t keep relying on the bullpen to allow nothing. Let’s hope the bats wake up in the next couple games

Why? Get nelson back. Let Davies pitch a full season healthy. Move Burnes into the rotation. Potentially Woodruff too. Peralta is there. They have some very solid options going into next year. Now if Nelson isnt healthy then sure

If Chacin is going to look like this every single start he will be a bad pitcher. Of course everyone will take the results, it doesn't mean he pitched a good game. In his defense this is probably mostly due to pitching on short rest.

If Chacin is going to look like this every single start he will be a bad pitcher. Of course everyone will take the results, it doesn't mean he pitched a good game. In his defense this is probably mostly due to pitching on short rest.

Considering how he pitched all season and the fact he was on short rest, I'm not concerned.

He gave up 6 base runners in 5 innings without his best stuff and with a ump that wasnt giving him the low strike. 3 of 5 innings runners didnt get past first.

Thank You pitching!!!

Why? Get nelson back. Let Davies pitch a full season healthy. Move Burnes into the rotation. Potentially Woodruff too. Peralta is there. They have some very solid options going into next year. Now if Nelson isnt healthy then sure

Lineup upgrades. Sorry for the lack of clarity

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Knebel has done so much for us over the past month.

I remember when Knebel had a few nice appearances in a row and I just could not help but say how much it would change this team if he was back. Him being on changed my WS optimism so much.

Archived