Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Eye Black
7 years ago not a guy you would have rather had up there. Not so much anymore.

:laughing so dramatic.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laughing Because I said he's not the guy you want up there in that situation anymore? He's not. They walked the guy you want up there. Braun is like the 4th guy. But okay, Brew. :rolleyes

I don’t like Chacin pitching here

Understand the feeling, but once you get past Story you are at the bottom part of the order.

Definitely don't want Chacin seeing them a third time.

I sure want to be wrong! Just bad feeling

:laughing Because I said he's not the guy you want up there in that situation anymore? He's not. They walked the guy you want up there. Braun is like the 4th guy. But okay, Brew. :rolleyes

You’ll take any chance you can to dog him. You know it. I know it. The universe knows it. It’s why it’s hilarious. You’re right though he’s not in his prime. But time and time again he has been clutch for us this season and is coming off what should have been a 3-hit night in game one. But you do you. :rolleyes :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Is anyone warming up? Chacin looks gassed based on Gameday

Not picking on you, but I wish people would not deduct anything from Gameday. From PitchFx strikezone and so forth, it's simply guesswork data, in my opinion. He's not Sale, but he's doing what he's been doing all year. 4 scoreless now. Nobody warming.

Guerra has sat down. No one warming at the moment.

Going four scoreless was pretty much perfect world start for Chacin.

I'm fine with Chacin batting and thus pitching this inning, but the point we are in the Brewers order is not good in terms of pinch hitting.

If they go in order they get to double switch out Perez, which isn't too bad.

It's that high leverage at-bat that bothers me. The chances of at least one run in that inning would have gone way up with a real hitter in there. I can't see how getting one more inning out of him was likely to have a higher payoff than a potential rally inning.

Archived