Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-04 (NLDS Game #1): Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Woodruff/Bullpen) 4:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 Innings -- Blown Save in 9th; Moustakas Walk-Off Hit in 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

It's a logical assumption. How often do they use Hader on back to back days? I'm guessing they won't unless they absolutely have to.

Last time he threw back to back was Aug 29 - 30. 2nd game he went three up three down no K's and got the save against Cincy.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Can we as a fan base stop with the stupid MVP chant? Yelich has already admitted he and the team don’t really like it and people are doing it mid AB...it’s kind of ridiculous to be honest.

When the guys were spraying champagne all over the Cards' visiting locker room the other day his teammates were chanting MVP like crazy while dousing him on his head.

Good game thread. I don't blame anyone for the negativity in the 9th. Should've had 5 or 6 runs by then. I was watching at a bar and there was plenty of negativity to around.

Really surprised there was only one comment about Yelich's at bat in the 10th. Just phenomenal work by Christian there. That AB won them the game.

With regard to the relievers, it's all hands on deck today, minus Woodruff. And as stated, I think they'd prefer to not pitch Hader, but he certainly could go.

Win today please.

Archived