Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-04 (NLDS Game #1): Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Woodruff/Bullpen) 4:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 Innings -- Blown Save in 9th; Moustakas Walk-Off Hit in 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may streak across this field if Braun goes yard.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Knebel, Soria, Jeffress, Hader, yes, maybe even Burnes, these guys are going to be available tomorrow. They're all coming into today off 2 days rest and their pitch counts were watched carefully. I don't know why we're worried so much about this.

Crating a narrative that the bullpen game was a bad idea.

yeah, those guys can and will be used tomorrow if necessary. It's do or die time of the year.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I like Granderson here.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

And because the zone was expanded by the ump, Braun has to protect half a foot off the plate, and he's gone. What garbage.

Yup. That was all on the ump getting suckered by their catcher.

That 2-1 was a missed call, but chasing a pitch 18 inches off the plate is never on the umpire.

What a stupid choice to let Braun bat there. He is garbage against elite RHP. Put in a pitcher to bunt the guy over. Clutchless

Yeah, that seems like an overreaction. If clutch is a thing, and I am not sure it is, I feel like Braun's numbers would be close to his career norm.

Archived