Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-04 (NLDS Game #1): Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Woodruff/Bullpen) 4:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 Innings -- Blown Save in 9th; Moustakas Walk-Off Hit in 10th]

Eye Black
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
HUGE
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knebel, Soria, Jeffress, Hader, yes, maybe even Burnes, these guys are going to be available tomorrow. They're all coming into today off 2 days rest and their pitch counts were watched carefully. I don't know why we're worried so much about this.

Bunt him up now Braun...bunt him to 3rd please! Please!

Why, they have proven they can't score a guy from 3rd any easier than a guy from 2nd.

Base hit here Brauny!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Knebel, Soria, Jeffress, Hader, yes, maybe even Burnes, these guys are going to be available tomorrow. They're all coming into today off 2 days rest and their pitch counts were watched carefully. I don't know why we're worried so much about this.

Crating a narrative that the bullpen game was a bad idea.

Archived