Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-04 (NLDS Game #1): Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Woodruff/Bullpen) 4:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 Innings -- Blown Save in 9th; Moustakas Walk-Off Hit in 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah the pitching issue is now a problem but having Perez and Shaw and Broxton be unable to put a ball in play against unknown pitchers is the killer. Not shocking though as it's happened all year. Doesn't appear as if it's been addressed in any meaningful way.

Needs to be addressed more next year. Brewers went down from 1500 some Ks to 1400 some Ks. Still bottom third of teams. Astros K around 1000 as a team. More contact.

The total number can be ok, I just wish in the small percentage of times where a ball in play is all that is needed they would just shorten up with 2 strikes a little bit.

I’m going to puke if this goes any longer than the 10th.

I'll puke if Parra goes yard.

I feel like I'm going to puke anyway, that would just seal the deal.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yeah the pitching issue is now a problem but having Perez and Shaw and Broxton be unable to put a ball in play against unknown pitchers is the killer. Not shocking though as it's happened all year. Doesn't appear as if it's been addressed in any meaningful way.

Needs to be addressed more next year. Brewers went down from 1500 some Ks to 1400 some Ks. Still bottom third of teams. Astros K around 1000 as a team. More contact.

The total number can be ok, I just wish in the small percentage of times where a ball in play is all that is needed they would just shorten up with 2 strikes a little bit.

RBIs matter.

We can’t really afford to lose this game. We used all our good relievers today. We are in big trouble tomorrow if we lose today...Game 2 is a must win for the Game 1 loser...and we empty the arsenal...in a loss if we lose.

RBIs matter.

ummm, awwwwktuallllly we now know that only launch angle matters, but its cool if you like to cheer for the wrong things

I’m going to puke if this goes any longer than the 10th.

I'll puke if Parra goes yard.

I feel like I'm going to puke anyway, that would just seal the deal.

I vomited in my mouth...as far as that went to the wall. #CussFilter

We can’t really afford to lose this game. We used all our good relievers today. We are in big trouble tomorrow if we lose today...Game 2 is a must win for the Game 1 loser...and we empty the arsenal...in a loss if we lose.

Eh, random baseball stuff..........or something.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

RBIs matter.

ummm, awwwwktuallllly we now know that only launch angle matters, but its cool if you like to cheer for the wrong things

Rack him

Archived