Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-04 (NLDS Game #1): Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Woodruff/Bullpen) 4:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 Innings -- Blown Save in 9th; Moustakas Walk-Off Hit in 10th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man .... I think they coulda turned two there.

I think so, too, but I would rather make sure they get the out at home. I think it was the right decision.

Yep. Remember when Kris Bryant thought he could turn two?

Job #1 there, the only thing that matters, is making sure the score can't change on that play.

Moose didn't fall. He dove at the runner to keep the guy on second from having time to go to third.

He went to ground, so if he didnt make the tag on the way down the run scores. If you cant make the tag throw it to the next guy, not dive

11 man staff in order to carry Broxton and Hernan is looking terrible. Shambles already.

Since they went bullpen games they had to carry extra pinch hitters and double switch guys.

The downside of not having true starting pitchers.

Moose didn't fall. He dove at the runner to keep the guy on second from having time to go to third.

He went to ground, so if he didnt make the tag on the way down the run scores. If you cant make the tag throw it to the next guy, not dive

Nope, I would dive and get him. Extra throws is bad.

Archived