Brewer Fanatic

The Brewers Frosty Boys Bullpen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some fair comments out there about the great "Frosty Boys" nickname for our amazing bullpen of this World Series bound team. However, the one argument I don't buy is the one about JJ. After all, JJ plays for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Hank Aaron hit the biggest home run of his career on September 23, 1957, not April April 4, 1974.

This is a weird thread.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/lets-get-weird-workaholics.gif

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I thought that I remembered seeing this being pushed to some players and media people on Twitter. It may catch on, but it's not working for me. Then again, I may fall more into the "yells at cloud" bracket.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=frosty%20boys%20brewers&src=typd&lang=en

It's like a total of three accounts pushing it on Twitter.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Yah....ummm...I don’t know. When I think Frosty Boys I just get a gross picture in my head. I don’t know what kind of gross, but it just doesn’t sound right when you say it out loud.

Brett Kavanaugh insists that the multiple references to "Frosty Boys" in his high school yearbook were because he and his friends loved to drink Wendy's dairy desserts.

I thought that I remembered seeing this being pushed to some players and media people on Twitter. It may catch on, but it's not working for me. Then again, I may fall more into the "yells at cloud" bracket.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=frosty%20boys%20brewers&src=typd&lang=en

It's like a total of three accounts pushing it on Twitter.

I wonder if any of those accounts have any connection to this domain? https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=frostyboys&e=com

ORGANIC MARKETING OPPORTUNITY!

I know this is your first post here, so I dont want to be a jerk about it. But. Its horrible, this idea of yours.

No worries. I know your type. I work in politics and I see your type all every now and then. You know the type I'm talking about because you're one of them. The type that always complains or belittles the ideas of others because that's easy. You know the type, the ones that never come up with ideas of their own. The type that never takes a chance or puts themselves out there for others to judge because it's too easy for you to bully someone or knock them down. Even if it's a person's first post, you gotta be mean. Not critical in a positive way, but downright mean. Yep, you know that type very well because it's you.

A wise man once told me there are doers in this world and don'ters. The doers make the world go round and live meaningful lives. Don'ters are the obstacles the doers must overcome on their way to acheiving greatness. A doer makes history. A don'ter is small and insignificant. Your above comment is a small one.

I love the Frosty Boys nickname. I think it is true genius and a very fitting nickname for the bullpen. I credit the caller Mike for coming up with it and his remarkable call to Tim Allen. Now that is a doer.

This is one of my favorite posts of all time. And that's probably not a compliment. I'm a don'ter.

[quote="SlotcarAssassin"

A wise man once told me there are doers in this world and don'ters. The doers make the world go round and live meaningful lives. Don'ters are the obstacles the doers must overcome on their way to acheiving greatness. A doer makes history. A don'ter is small and insignificant. Your above comment is a small one.

I love the Frosty Boys nickname. I think it is true genius and a very fitting nickname for the bullpen. I credit the caller Mike for coming up with it and his remarkable call to Tim Allen. Now that is a doer.

This is one of my favorite posts of all time. And that's probably not a compliment. I'm a don'ter.

This sounds like a Coach Cooper pre-game speech...

:laughing

I know this is your first post here, so I dont want to be a jerk about it. But. Its horrible, this idea of yours.

No worries. I know your type. I work in politics and I see your type all every now and then. You know the type I'm talking about because you're one of them. The type that always complains or belittles the ideas of others because that's easy. You know the type, the ones that never come up with ideas of their own. The type that never takes a chance or puts themselves out there for others to judge because it's too easy for you to bully someone or knock them down. Even if it's a person's first post, you gotta be mean. Not critical in a positive way, but downright mean. Yep, you know that type very well because it's you.

I've always thought the world of SternsDavid. Now, I also think the world of SternsFTW! Great post SternFTW. Don't sell yourself short, you are a tremendous Don'ter! I forgot to mention that some Don'ters take the negative so far that they turn it into a positive!

Hank Aaron hit the biggest home run of his career on September 23, 1957, not April April 4, 1974.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Boys ranked:

1) Frosty Boys

2) Boyz n the Hood

3) Nasty Boys

4) Boys from Brazil

5) Backstreet Boys

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Boys ranked:

1) Frosty Boys

2) Boyz n the Hood

3) Nasty Boys

4) Boys from Brazil

5) Backstreet Boys

I'm just going to assume you meant to put Beastie Boys at #2 and spaced out.

Good lord. As a proud member of the "I bought Paul's Boutique before it was cool to own Paul's Boutique" club, I hereby rescind my cool card.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived