Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-02 (& 03): Wild Card Playoff Games

Eye Black
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wait, Wade Davis took Blackmon's spot in the lineup?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

So I don't really follow other baseball teams the way I follow the Brewers, not even close.

I know we all hate the Cubs and want them to lose out of spite, but which team has a better overall roster do you think? Cubs or Rockies?

Weird, you appear to be right. I missed that originally.

I keep refreshing my screen thinking it's gonna change. But nope...it be what it be.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

No idea why they would take Blackmon's offense (and defense) out on a double switch. Makes no sense.

Isn't Blackmon like the worst defensive outfielder in baseball? (Or close to it)

Either way I agree, puzzling.

So I don't really follow other baseball teams the way I follow the Brewers, not even close.

I know we all hate the Cubs and want them to lose out of spite, but which team has a better overall roster do you think? Cubs or Rockies?

Personally I think they are pretty similar. Offense and starting pitching on both teams are above average and their bullpens are pretty weak but I rather face the inexperienced Rockies. It seems like a majority of the forum couldn’t live through another cubs/brewers matchup and I agree. :laughing

Who do the cubs have left on the bench that can hit? Schwarber?

Schwarber and Caratini

I think Hamels used to be a decent hitter but not as much these days.

Archived