Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-02 (& 03): Wild Card Playoff Games

Eye Black
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's too bad is that Oh is going to end up looking like the big dud, when the real dud was the Rockies' offense.

Yep.

Runners on 2nd and 3rd, no outs to start the game.

Sac fly.

Absolutely zero since then.

And Vasgersian can go f himself.

Contreras is either trying to set up his own Kirk Gibson moment or he is legitimately hurt here.

Edit: Looks like cramping.

That would be pretty bad-ass if someone pretended to be hurt so they could become legend.

Contreras is either trying to set up his own Kirk Gibson moment or he is legitimately hurt here.

That would be pretty bad-ass if someone pretended to be hurt so they could become legend.

AP_041019123987.jpg&w=480

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Contreras has been insufferable tonight just when he draws a walk. Can't imagine what he'll look like if he walks it off.

Archived