Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missed all the fun again in the IGT, fourth day in a row. Way to bring it home everyone!!!! Stuck in a meeting until the 8th. Take my word for it, nothing is better than sneaking a peak at your phone and seeing that blue dot followed by "ball in play run(s) scored"

So impressed with Arcia today. He smoked all four of his hits, they weren't cheapies.

Can we have this version all next season (and over the next few weeks), please?

Chacin stepped up big too. And let's not forget about Gio yesterday!

They are just mad they won 95 games and didn't win the division with ease. That is what happens to spoiled kids after a few years of success. I hope the attitudes prior to this game translate when the players take the field. Cubs feel entitled...time to rain on that parade.

To me it is their fans who are insufferable and not the players - save that one clown (a pitcher?) who said this isn't a rivalry.

For what the modest payroll Brewers have accomplished this season, CC deserves to be manager of the year and Stearns deserve to be executive of the year.

Stearns should win in a landslide.

Chacin, Cain, Yelich, Miley.

Doubt Counsell wins though.

Just finished reading all 60 pages. Just awesome.

Had to go to my dads house for todays game. When Rizzo flew out to end the game all we did was embraced and celebrate as tears rolled down our eyes. Just an unbelievable season by a unbelievable team.

Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive Think Positive

:laughing :laughing :laughing

Schoop's ABs just terrible, This is worse than Arcia bad ABs. And just like that, inning over...think Braun/Jesus had poor ABs still?

Schoop had to line drives that went right to a defender. Not much you can do about that...

Better celebration? Popping the champagne at Wrigley to clinch the Central, or winning the NFC Championship Game at Soldier Field?

Probably today's. The Brewers have not had the success the Packers have enjoyed over the years and I'm a Packers fan and shareholder (I inherited my grandfather's share he purchased in 1950).

Play of the game:

I'm going to say the Santana double and Soria striking out Baez with 2 on are 1A and 1B.

Yelich RBI single to score Arcia.

Maybe it's because of our bullpen but for some reason it just seemed like the momentum was on our side the rest of the game after that, even after the Cubs tied it temporarily.

Archived