Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He told me it was the Taco Bell we had the other night.

HAHA We just had taco bell last night and before school today my son told my wife the same thing. He's 7 and he said mommy i got that sticky poo, must be the taco bell last night!

CHEERS SIR!

Has any information come out about why JJ was not warming up? And the slightly concerning fact that he tweeted during the game?

I think Jeremy was off limits in case they lost, and he was needed tomorrow. I have no problem with Hader getting the 9th there. I'm sure it was based on matchups.

Here's a beautiful post:

"I have to tell you all, as a Cub fan in attendance today, that was a pathetic outing by our fans. I was drowned out countless times by Brewers fans in the bleachers of all places.

I am disappointed. That's all. Let's get it tomorrow, because today was terrible. Absolutely terrible. I'm very much not a fan of our pitching choices, either. Just bad all around."

Here's a beautiful post:

"I have to tell you all, as a Cub fan in attendance today, that was a pathetic outing by our fans. I was drowned out countless times by Brewers fans in the bleachers of all places.

I am disappointed. That's all. Let's get it tomorrow, because today was terrible. Absolutely terrible. I'm very much not a fan of our pitching choices, either. Just bad all around."

You mean that doesn't feel nice? A little payback is awesome.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Here's a beautiful post:

Miller Park South

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Here's a beautiful post:

Link please. I would very much enjoy drinking this guy's tears. I've looked for a while for a Cubs board with any activity and have come up empty.

Will there be any sort of celebration when they make it back to MKE?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived