Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaime Garcia on for the Cubs.

Just the fact that Jaime freaking Garcia is pitching in this big of a game for the Cubs shows how spent this pen is.

I'd say Maddon is saving his best pen guys for tomorrow, but he already used all of them LOL

Their pen was always terrible. I remember having arguments on here with people before the season.

Well they are missing Strop and Morrow.

Just the fact that Jaime freaking Garcia is pitching in this big of a game for the Cubs shows how spent this pen is.

I'd say Maddon is saving his best pen guys for tomorrow, but he already used all of them LOL

Their pen was always terrible. I remember having arguments on here with people before the season.

To make matters worse (or better for us) their starters often dont go deep into games

Anyone else feel like these announcers are a lot of less interested in the game since we took the lead?

Definitely. They were talking about how great it is to have Lester for tomorrow lol.

I don't agree with this at all man. I think fans hear what they want to hear. I think they've been fine, lauded a lot of our guys, and knew a decent amount for a team that hasn't seen them or seen them rarely.

Orlando "Honus" Arcia. Jesus H. I tell you guys, I think he's going to become a pretty good hitter. He just needs to put it all together.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Well they are missing Strop and Morrow.

Like missing Morrow wasn't 100% predictable.

Archived