Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These ESPN guys are morons.

It's clear homerism towards the Cubs. These guys have probably broadcasted at least 20 games for the Cubs this year and only 1 for the Brewers....vs the Cubs.

IDK, think they've been pretty even-handed. Lots of love for us.

If you're Yelich or Counsell. Chacin commentary is just because they came in to game thinking he'd give up 4 in 4IP.

Every time I follow a game Cedeno pitches he does this, I assumed he had a 6 ERA and the other day after doing this I was shocked it was below 2

Now you bring in a guy susceptible to hanging sliders to face a guy who probably won't be able to hit anything but a hanging slider - burning through solid pen options like crazy still in the 6th in a tie game is why i would've let Chacin in until he let the lead run on, particularly with his spot in the order coming up next inning should the Brewers get a guy or two on

Archived