Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-01 (Game 163): Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win 3-1; 2018 NL Central Champs!]

Eye Black
1 run isn't going to likely win this. Got to start cashing more of these in.

The Cubs are getting pretty close to a date with out pen. If Chacin get through 5 or 6 scoreless the pen could easily make it a one run game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mentioned it yesterday but Cain is headed in the wrong direction all of a sudden. Need him to start going again.

His first to ground outs were really nice hits. One just was right at Baez and the other one looked like a base hit, but Baez got to it.

You kinda knew that was coming sooner or later the way the ball if flying. Nobody on, let's recover here.

Isn't the wind blowing in?

I mean the kinda of contact we're seeing mixed with the power of the lineup. At some point I felt at least one was gonna be jacked out. Let's hope it's just one.

You kinda knew that was coming sooner or later the way the ball if flying. Nobody on, let's recover here.

Isn't the wind blowing in?

I mean the kinda of contact we're seeing mixed with the power of the lineup. At some point I felt at least one was gonna be jacked out. Let's hope it's just one.

There could have been hurricane force winds blowing in, and that would have left the yard. That was jacked.

Archived